Sunday, March 2, 2008
Upper West Side?
I feel like my vocabulary has expanded rapidly in the last couple weeks... at least where it concerns New York housing options. For example, I never knew the difference between a brownstone and pre-war building (I am still a little sketchy) and had no concept of the difference between Morningside Heights and Greenwich Village. I imagine it will take a while to really understand, but suffice to say, the learning curve has been steep and progress has been accelerated as we have begun looking for an apartment over the last couple weeks. I now know the difference between the upper west side and midtown east (I know, that should be pretty self-explanatory) and can safely say that we are looking for a studio/1 bedroom in any style of building, but an elevator and doorman would always be welcome. That being said, it looks like (God willing) we may have a place in the upper west side/uptown Manhattan in Morningside Heights. Zach is checking it out today, and if everything goes as we are praying, we should know for sure in the next 24 hours or so. What a relief that would be! I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment