It's been a while. I am sorry, for those of you who may read this blog or be interested in our goings on. But perhaps it is forgivable. I have a statistics midterm this Friday, so I've been studying quite a lot for that. We also have a steady stream of assignments due each week and various club activities have begun to pick up. Tallying the time demands together can be daunting--for example, one night this week my calendar has three conflicting events that I have yet to decide between... As I understand it, this is fairly common.
Nevertheless, the experience continues to exceed my expectations. The number of opportunities for leadership and unique learning activities are amazing and are matched by the quality of the teaching. It may be only a two-year program, but I think I'll emerge having learned as much as during four years of undergrad.
I'll try to make a real post sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment